Sometimes making lists is just plain easier, and it doesn’t require full sentences, so here we go:
1) I am thankful for a Miss Sophie Laster-Hazzard, who was full of words of encouragement during our skype date last night
2) I am thankful for my friends in general – they’re pretty stinking great
3) I am thankful to the University of Virginia for giving me the opportunity to further my education (fo’ free)
4) I am thankful for my loving husband who drives me to work when I don’t feel like parking far away (which is almost every day)
5) I am thankful for really comfortable chairs in my office
6) I am thankful for Clinique chubby sticks that come in a billion different cute colors and satisfy my need for lip balm
7) I am thankful for the Financial Peace University class that Joe and I took before we got married. We know how to make a budget and smart investments and don’t have to argue about money.
8) I am thankful for the cross necklace my Mom bought me for graduation that reminds me of Pappy every time I wear it
9) I am thankful for my brother and am glad that I wasn’t an only child
10) I am thankful for UVa’s fall break this weekend so that I can go home and see my family and my dog.